24 May 2008

the blog isn't dead!!!

i know, i know, i know, i know.... i know! it's been over a month. and i don't really have an excuse. other than i moved... again. and i don't have internet at home... at all. and i've been travelling... some. and i'm lazy... ok maybe that's the real answer :)

there has been so much going on in my head and i really want to get it out, so i PROMISE to get it up here soon (please feel free to harrass me until i do... accountability is a good thing!).

so for now, i leave you with a quote from the great Wayne Gretzky:

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take."

random, i know. but we ate at his restaurant in Toronto tonight and i liked it. therefore, i had to document while it was still fresh on my mind. haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is me. harassing you. :-)

Anonymous said...

No internet at home...likely story. I think you may have actually been detained in Customs in a French-speaking country. Good to know that you're back.