12 May 2009

3 Inspirations

Three things have inspired me to be a better person today*. They are as follows, in no particular order...

  • My Charming Kids You HAVE to start reading this blog. This lady is amazing and I could spend all day reading her stuff and looking at her pictures.
  • Jasmine Star This woman is about 6 months younger than me and I totally want to be like her when I grow up. She's a Rock Star. In every sense of the word.
  • Picture of the Day I just love pictures (obviously...) and a couple of things have inspired me to try and do a picture of the day on my Photography Blog. But it will have to wait... at least until tomorrow :)

And until "tomorrow" comes, here are a few Picture of the Day sites:

*Disclaimer: many people I know inspire me on a daily basis and to list them all would take up the entire page. Therefore, this post is limited to those outside my circle of influence that have made this particular day inspirational.

No comments: