05 April 2006

Relay for Life

Last year Upward got a team together and participated in the Spartanburg Relay for Life over at Dorman High School. I helped get stuff ready for the tent the day of the event, but that's all I did last year. THIS year however, I've realized that while no one in my immediate family has been affected by cancer (that I know of...) I have so many friends that are dear to me that have had to help other friends or family members through it. So, I'm going to do what I can for them this year. And I'm pretty excited. So, please check it out. It's an amazing cause and even if you can't raise money yourself or be a part of our team to walk the track all night long on May 19, you can at least give your prayers to the victims, their families and the doctors who have to look at cancer in the face every single day.

Anyway, check out my webpage for fundraising (click on title above) and keep track of my progress. Come on... you know you're curious ;)

3 comments:

Cami said...

I'm so glad that you are involved in this...Relay for Life is such a great organization! Do you know if Julie is involved with this one (Edwards)?

Unknown said...

Sabrina!!!!

Walt and Betsy said...

Sabrina
Thanks for the note a couple weeks on the Tanner blog. Returning the favor as I floated around cyber space and ran a shore on your blog. Go Tigers!!!

Walter