17 April 2006

Crazy French Maid...

For the second year in a row I made the Saturday night trek to the campus of the University of South Carolina (aka home of the "shamecocks") to see my darling little sister in her French play. For those of you who know me, you're thinking, "What? Since when do you have a little sister??" Well, it all started 2 years ago when I went to live in Belgium for a while. The missionaries I worked with sent their daughter over to USC in the fall of 2004 to begin her college career. Sadly, it was not the best school in the state, but I told her the only reason she could go there is to study international business, which she is doing. Anyway, because of her I have made MANY trips to USC's campus in the past two years. But, for her, I'll do whatever I can. Just look at that face... how could I say no?? Besides, watching college students in a French play as Sissi portrays the French Maid who hits on one of the women's husbands is just too much to pass up!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Reeves will be proud to know you actually have gone to the campus! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!!
Becca