03 August 2006

On the road again...

Tomorrow morning I'm hittin' the road! We're driving down to ATL for one of our Upward Leadership Training Conferences and then Saturday when it's over I'm leavin' on a jet plane for NYC! I'm so pumped. I love being "on the go" and rushing around. It gets my adreneline (sp???) pumping.

Of course the thing that stinks is that Melody is moving back to Tennessee tomorrow :( I'm so sad. She's been such a huge part of my life since I started working at Upward and it's not going to be the same without her there!! I've about cried multiple times just thinking about it over the past few months, but the tears finally came as I hugged her bye and left her house tonight. It's so odd because she's one of the two really good friends that I've made since graduating college. Does that make sense? Anyway, I'll definitely see her again b/c I'm going to be the photographer at her wedding. We just don't know the exact date of that event yet :) See? There's a silver lining in every cloud. Or something cheesy like that. ha!

Alright, I still have to pack my overnight bag for ATL and get a few hours sleep before getting up in the morning. No idea if I'll be able to get online while I'm out and about next week, but I'll post pictures if I can!

No comments: