29 July 2006

My Blood Runneth Orange

Today we went to Clemson for the Tommy Bowden Ladies Football Clinic and had SO much fun!! 500 women met in Jervey to meet all the coaches, some of the players, learn a few plays and tour the facilities. And yes, we even got to run down the hill. WOOO!!! GO TIGERS!

This lovely gentleman is Will Proctor, our starting QB for the 2006 season. :) Let's just say that while I'm always excited about Clemson football, this fall will be even more of a treat. GO TIGERS!!

I was tempted to put the helmet on my head... but thought against it as I saw another lady actually smell another player's. Um... I'm fine with just holding it, thanks!

This was just before we ran down the hill... and I didn't even fall! As you can see, the new West End Zone is done and it's gorgeous. Too bad I'll never be able to afford to actually sit in there during a game! So, if you know someone who's got tickets for it and they need someone to use an extra one they may have, I will be more than happy to help them out.

This was a GREAT way to start off the season. Just 34 more days until kickoff! GO TIGERS!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

The new stadium addition looks awesome! We got to go there when my sister got married but it was hard to see everything!!! Hope things are going well with you
BEcca

SNAKE HUNTERS said...

Yes, I think I understand.

My blood almost turned Orange
when I lived near an Orange Grove.
My wife's Mom and Dad lived in
Orange, California, and that color
according to the experts is the
most excitable of all.

When I moved to Oak Ridge, Tennessee, if you're "All Vol" you
are Vol Football, or 'Lady Vol
Basketball, TU (Knoxville).

Now that I'm in my Dotage,
I'm a Blogger, and never had
more fun anywhere. If you happen
to like History, I have two short
pages that should have an Orange
Border, to denote Exciting! Wow!
It's an Info Blog...you're gonna
dig it!

You may drop a Comment. Record
first name, and your town. reb

www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com