23 July 2006

Pictures from Mexico

Ok, here's the link to my pictures: Mexico pics. I will warn you that if you thought I was dangerous with film, I'm even more so with a digital. Especially when I have a memory card that will hold almost 400 pictures. but don't worry! There are only 232 on this site :) And no, my feelings will not be hurt if you don't look at every single one! Once you go to the kodakgallery.com site, below the main picture will be thumbnails of all the pics. Just scroll over them and click on some to view them at random.

I wish you could have experienced the joy of these kids and the love of the people who are down there. But, since most of you weren't able to go, I hope you're at least able to experience a little of what I was able to through these pictures. Enjoy!

No comments: