04 July 2006

Beach Weekend!

It was a much needed weekend away... as well as the beginning of my North American Summer Tour. I left early Saturday, picked up Sissi (Christen) in Columbia and then headed to the coast to stay with Will and Diana for the weekend! They are great friends and wonderful hosts (and it has nothing to do with the fact that they own a Chick-fil-a... ha!)!


Saturday we got there and went straight to the beach. Sunday morning we got up for breakfast and headed to church after which we went back to the beach with the girls and waited for the guys to join up later. That night we got a little dressed up and headed over to Broadway at the Beach (Diana, me and Sissi above) for a late dinner of wonderful seafood and then a quick stop for some dessert with my favorite men, Ben & Jerry :)


Monday morning, Diana had a riding lesson (she's still riding those horses!) and Will went to work while Sissi and I headed back to the beach. Hey... this was my vacation! What else do you expect me to do?? ;) That night Will grilled shrimp on skewers (no idea how to spell that...) that we ate with all the fixin's, after which we had grilled bananas drizzled in a honey/cinnamon/sugar mix with whip cream and chocolate sauce, listened to their friend Eric's crazy Army stories and finally went to bed with full bellys. Well, 3 of us did... Sissi, being the college student that she is stayed up until 5am watching movies!! Holy cow, I don't think I could do that anymore if I tried.

Anyway, THIS morning, Will, Diana and I got up because we were headed to the beach for me to take their family portraits. The one above is mine - haha! The one below is them. Well, it was going to be them, but now blogger isn't letting me put it up! So, you'll have to wait to see my work. haha!

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!

No comments: