17 June 2006

Shout Out!

Jill's sister Meghan got married today, almost 4 years after Jill did. It was actually a little surreal being in the church but helping her sister get ready this time around!

Jill has been in town the past couple of weeks helping her sister get ready for the wedding and I realized on my way home tonight that I've gotten to see her a good bit the past couple of weeks. Jill's friend Christine and I took care of her daughter, Andrea, during the ceremony and reception since she IS only 3 months old. But it was awesome to spend that time with her little girl! She is so precious. I even got to see Michael and his parents and brother since they were in town too.

So, this shout out is to the Groggs! South Carolina misses you and hopes that you come back from Indiana soon!!

2 comments:

jill said...

Hey! Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for all of your help! I do not know what I would have done without you! Meghan is off to Hawaii- I can't believe she is married. I hope we will be back here some day... Thanks again!!! I want negatives for those black and whites you did!!! I will pay postage!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sabrina! It was great to see you at Mel's wedding! Wanted to give you an update on some stuff happening with me! Check out www.GarmendiaFamily.com

Casey (Childs) Garmendia