17 June 2006

Life Verse


Last Friday everyone at Upward went over to the new building (which is almost finished!) to eat lunch, but more importantly to write scripture on the floor. Yes, they are putting carpet down so the verses won't actually be seen, but we'll know they're there.

Not only do I work for an amazing company, but I have an incredible job. I spent 5 months living in Belgium among the nations, studied French for a year and a half in college, and have spent my whole life learning that there is an entire world out there full of people who are similar to me, but SO different at the same time. My mom is a French teacher so luckily I began learning about the "great big world" when I was young :) So now, I get to use my life experience and my passion for the Lord to figure out how we're going to take something as small as a soccer ball or basketball to reach children for Christ... all over the world! So, keep an eye on the nations and watch because the Lord is going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool verse. your blog has gotten so much more comprehensive since the last time I visited. so fun!