10 June 2006

Deck Party

It's been a fun weekend... and it's not even over! We grilled out at John and Kelly's house last night and then Kel and I stayed up talking until 3am! Man, we are so not in college anymore. Although I was able to sleep until noon today, so that was great :)

Tonight, 205 had a cookout to celebrate the completed deck.
Hey... any reason for a party, right??



Believe it or not, it actually held all of us at once!








Kelly took over the grilling for a little while.



Lindsay has some other shots on her blog, check out the Addison Onion!


Tomorrow I'll be hanging out w/ some of my Clemson girls and "the next generation," aka Jill's daughter. I'm thinking about starting an ongoing photo project with my friends' kids. So, I'm going to start with Andrea tomorrow and then some of us are going to see a movie. I love fun weekends like this!!

No comments: