10 March 2007

Cruisin' to Mexico

I've been on 3 cruises since 2002 and I love them! So, when Arica called last fall and asked if I wanted to go on one, I thought about it for a couple of days and decided, what the heck?? And I'm SO glad I went! I've been "on the go" so much lately that I've barely had time to breathe, so this was the perfect getaway for doing just that... and getting a tan at the same time!

We had a blast and we've already talked about going on another one :) Here are a few highlights...

A gorgeous ship:


Massages on the beach:

And some beautiful scenery:
I mean, this kind of scenery:

If you want to see some more, I've uploaded them to Kodakgallery.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you had entirely too much fun. There is surely something sinful in that. We got the card today and I really do believe we need go and chaperone you two next time. Love ya, Nell