24 March 2007

Home Sweet Home

If you know me even a bit, then you know that I love to travel. But, one of the fun things of traveling is coming home. And Greenville is a pretty sweet place to call home!

Today was gorgeous - temps in the 80s, sunny skies, flowers blooming and a gorgeous downtown to hang out in! After a stop in Starbucks to get a tall Vanilla Bean Frap with whipped cream (YUM!) and a chat with Matt Ables, I headed to Reedy River Falls to enjoy the day and read a book.

Everyone had the same idea I did :)

I love daffodils!
I saw this on the news and couldn't help but take a picture when I saw it. It's good to see G'ville embracing their inner Jedi...

Downtown is a pretty sweet place... if you haven't been here, you need to come visit!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

the pics you took of the Patterson family are AWESOME!! Carrie and I are looking at dates to come up and see you, Lindsay and Natalie and Baby Adri!!!!

Rebecca said...

hey again- its Tallon's mommy this time- WE ARE COMING TO SEE YOU!!! April 11th- Do you think you and Lindsay will be up for 2 moms and their kiddos?! will email more later! I am off to pack (we are going to lake this weekend-woohoo!) see you soon!