12 August 2007

Alberta, Canada

Lake Louise

So I have now made it to 3 Canadian Provinces and I must say, that I'm growing quite fond of the country. Not that I was ever NOT fond of it... I just hadn't been there and didn't know anyone up there. But, since Upward is finding a way into the churches and hearts up there, I've been able to go and see a bit and meet a ton of people. Hopefully I'll continue to be able to go and explore!

This past weekend we had a training conference in Calgary, Alberta, but went up a day earlier than usual (Thursday instead of Friday) and took the extra day to go up towards Banff, which is in the mountains. The only sad thing (other than temps being in the 50s during the day!) was that it was also overcast so we were only able to see pieces of the mountains. However, it was still amazing.

The words that kept coming to mind were "God's majesty" and these pictures don't do it enough justice!

A little bit of God's Country in God's creation :)

No comments: