31 August 2007

Isn't she lovely...?

Andrea with "Aunt" Sabrina
I got to have dinner with Brooke, Jill and Andrea last night and it was a blast watching Jill's daughter WALK and laugh and play with whatever she could find in my apartment. What made me laugh most, besides the fact that she is a curious 17 month old, was when she figured out there were chocolate chip cookies sitting on top of the stove, she did everything she could to get me out of my chair to let her have some! It wasn't your usual pulling of my hand to get me up or even crying... the girl slid her hand between my back and the back of the chair and would proceed to pry me up and out of the chair! I was laughing so hard. But, you gotta give the girl credit... she was doing all she could to get some of those chocolate chip cookies! She's a girl after my own heart :)

Jill and Andrea ready for football season!!!
Andrea playing with Brooke's Treo :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I can't believe how much Andrea has grown!! fun pictures- glad ya'll had a good visit!
I want to see new pics of your place=)

The Addison Onion said...

she's SOOOOOooooooo cute!