20 September 2007

oh la la...!

The past month has been a whirlwind! Mid-August I got back from Canada and thought I was going to be able to take a breath, but no sir-eee bob! I may not be travelling again until the end of October but I've been all over the place doing way too much lately! I moved and had friends over and small group started back and football season started and i started coaching a 5yr old soccer team (that's where the "oh la la" comes in) and Arica was in town last week and I have a meeting tonight to start helping with the Women's Ministry at church which starts next week. Oh and my former roommate is getting married in 44 days so there are a few things going on with those festivities! WHEW! It's so much fun though :)

When Arica was here we went to see the Greens and then we went down to Atlanta because she's never been. Woohoo! I love the ATL so I was more than happy to take her down to one of my former "hometowns." We hung out with my friend Erica from high school for dinner and ice cream, we went to the GA Aquarium (more pics), visited the gift shop at World of Coke, played in Centennial Park and toured CNN.


Statue in front of Coke Museum.

NOTE: Thanks to Arica and her mad photography skills, there are actually pictures of me from a trip. Yay! I have proof that I really went somewhere ;)

1 comment:

Mary Beth Spann said...

I'm obviously just catching up on your blog since I'm leaving comments on really old posts. But anyway, I just wanted to comment on the jellyfish pic. I love how it looks against the blue sky. It's amazing that a bird, bug or airplane or something didn't make it into the shot. Wow. ;)