31 March 2008

March 2008

Wow - what a month! I've been to Brazil, France and Canada and have had a blast. In the midst of that, two friends have had their second children (both boys)! Chris and Emily are continued to be amazed at the miracle God has given them in Cohen. Jill and Michael just welcomed their son, David, into the world this evening! I'm still in Canada so I don't have any pictures of him yet. But don't worry, they are coming!

So, since you've been waiting on the edge of your seat for pictures from my travels, here they are (in addition to a video from Brazil). Enjoy!


Outside Courtyard of the Louvre (more Paris pictures)


This is Chambord... one of my new favorite castles :)

Chenanceau - mom reminded me that we were here in 1996, so it was cool to go back!

This is Azay-le-Rideau and it's so beautiful!
(more pics here)

I was in France with mom and her students for a week and had a lot of fun! I've been lucky enough to travel to France quite a bit, but it's been a while since I was able to go outside of Paris. So, while I LOVE Paris, it was fun to see other parts of the country! I think my favorite was St Malo...

It's such a cute little town and it's GORGEOUS!! You can see more pictures here.


The last trip was to Canada for work. We came for our first Upward Leadership Training of the season, but also to help out with the first EVER Ball Hockey Coach Training and Ball Hockey Evaluations. I don't have pictures off the camera yet from those, but I've got some from playing in all of the SNOW when we went to Dave and Meredith's house. It was so much fun although we were all wiped out after sledding and playing for a bit.

Dave and Meredith's house. She is our first ever league director in Canada and this is their farm.

Myrna and me after we went for our run in the snow.

Sledding! Meredith was doing well!

This is me up to my knees in snow. There was SO MUCH of the stuff! And it was beautiful!

1 comment:

The Carsons said...

How incredible that you get to do all of this travel! Live it up!