23 September 2008

18 Years Old (post 2)

The Christmas after my 18th birthday, I asked my mom if the family could all pitch in for my Christmas gift. What did I ask for? All I wanted was a "real" camera, like one that professionals use! That Christmas I got my first SLR, a Nikon N50... and I was in love.




This was my baby. I loved this camera. While I was co-opping in college, I purchased a zoom lens and took even more pictures. In the 8 years that I used this camera, I know that I took thousands of pictures. And loved snapping each and every one. Now that we're in the digital age, I've probably taken twice as many as I ever did with film. Maybe three times as many...

Well, along with time and practice and falling more in love with photography, it's time that I take it to the next step. No, I'm not a pro, but I've created a photography blog and I hope to have another website one day soon. I'm excited to see where God takes me with this venture.

So.... I'm officially introducing PS: Photography by Sabrina. So check it out.... www.sabrinalewis.blogspot.com... and tell everyone you know!

No comments: