09 October 2008

17 more days...

... until I hit 29. Wow. I've been freaking out a little bit because the next birthday that rolls around will be the big 3-0. Not that I've ever really been that into the number of my birthday... it's just the fact that it IS my birthday :) But, this is my last one in my twenties.

The other thing is that while I was never one to have my life planned out (by this age I'll be married, by this age i'll have a career, by this age i'll have so many kids, etc.), I really didn't think I'd still be single at 29. It's really a minor thing because I have an amazing life! I have SO many things that I'm thankful for (keep an eye out for #16 in the "countdown") and God has used me in ways that would have been more challenging had I been married.

However, it would be really fun to share this life adventure with someone. But, I know God has a plan (Jer 29:11) so I'm just chillin' until I get to share this cool life with someone else :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I was thinking about you the other day as I wrote October and how excited you always were when we hit your birthday "month"- love ya girl