01 November 2008

29th bday and Trunk-or-Treat

I can't believe I'm 29. Holy cow, just one more year until the big 3-0. But, luckily I have some pretty amazing friends who surprised me the Friday of my birthday weekend... so I didn't have much time to think about the number.

The biggest surprise was that Arica (who now lives in Nashville) drove in for the weekend! SO much fun :)

Sunday - the day OF my birthday :) - was Trunk-or-Treat at church, which is always a blast!

Tinkerbell (aka Adri) playing a little soccer.
A little peace-love from Nick and Gabby.
Mac and Erin - a part of The Greatest Show on Earth!

The coolest small group - i mean, community group - at Grace Church!

When your group leaders, who are avid Gamecock fans, get you a Clemson cookie cake for your birthday... you know they love you :)

Click here for more birthday and Trunk-or-Treat pics.

1 comment:

jill said...

I really hate that I missed all of the festivities!!! It looks like you had a great weekend! I would like to have you take a picture of my kids for a Christmas card, but I would like to get up Christmas decor first... What does you schedule look like right before and right after Thanksgiving? What are you doing for the Virginia game? It feels like I haven't seen or talked to you in forever!