17 March 2006

From laying out to St. Patrick's Day in D.C

Last weekend I was chilling on the sand, getting some sun on the Isle of Palms in South Carolina and this weekend I'm up in (cold) Washington, DC and hanging out with Colin Powell at the Washington Wizards vs. Dallas Mavericks game! WHAT?! (Can you see him next to the guy in the bright blue shirt??) So, it has been an exciting week just from those two events. Melody and I went down to Charleston for the day because... because... well, because we could! It made for a long day, but my face is darker and I don't look quite as pale as I once did. Sara Shaw Nicholas came to lay out with us for a little while too, although she just found out that she's going to St. Louis this summer to begin her residency! CONGRATS, SARA!!

This weekend is packed with family and friends and shopping! And I'm sure we'll hit up a movie or two while I'm up here. I spoke to one of mom's French classes when I got here about living in Brussels. I'm definitely not a teacher, but the kids were fun and I think they enjoyed the break from learning passé composé. I'll see Tiffany on Sunday (and hopefully meet Mr. Ed!) so we'll see how that goes. I'll try and post again later next week or before the end of the weekend. I'll probably have some more pictures of my cousins before the weekend is out! I love having this digital camera now. Woohoo!

No comments: