20 March 2006

Give me S'more!


I was hoping to meet Tiffany's new "man friend" but she thinks she was lucky because when we met up she couldn't get in touch with him. Oh well, maybe next time. So, she and I went to Cosi where we ordered some s'mores and coffee. YUM!

I then went to see one of my uncles and his family. Their youngest is just over a year old and is all over the place! She is fun though and the other kids are growing up so fast. I got to see my aunt and Alejandro one last time this morning. He is so cute! I could eat him up... but since he doesn't know me very well he wouldn't have much to do with me. Oh well, I'll get him next time.

It was a fun trip up but it's time to head back to G'vegas. I'll do my best to keep posting, but without my own computer, it makes it a little more difficult. One of these days that problem will be solved...!! Ciao!

No comments: