02 September 2006

Clemson Kickoff!

So, I'm a pretty big Clemson fan... if you haven't figured that out yet then you either don't know me at all or haven't been keeping up with this blog. Anyway, we had our first game today against Florida Atlantic and finished the game out with a solid score of 54-6. It was pretty sweet. Yes, there could have been some better plays, we could have done without the turnovers, our team could have connected better, etc. BUT we won and had some pretty sweet moves to get that score. Plus, I was excited to be sitting in Death Valley with some of my closest friends. Even if it was so hot that my khaki capris I was wearing were soaked with sweat. It was pretty gross... it looked like I had sat in water or something. And yes, I know you wanted to know that! Let's just hope that the Sept 23 game against UNC is at least a tad cooler!

And by the way... we had an addition to the tailgate this year. You've seen her before, but here she was all decked out for Clemson! Andrea joined us fully... well, except for the eating part. And getting to go downtown in a stroller instead of walking. And taking a couple of naps during the day. But other than that, she was already one of us!!

Isn't she adorable?? I personally like to call her
"Chunky Monkey" but it's completely out of love :)
Just look at those cheeks!!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Awww she's so cute!!! I am going to join Kristen at one of your tailgates soon! I think it's so fun how well you all have kept up and stayed close!