15 September 2006

I know... I know...

It's been a little while and I've been totally slack, but there hasn't been a whole lot going on. I guess after my "North American Tour" this summer life is pretty boring. Although, I've been hanging out with some cool people lately but I'll fill you in on those details later. Clemson won their first game, lost in double overtime to Boston College in their second game and we've got FSU in Tallahassee tomorrow. Be praying for our Tigers!!!!! :)

Next up: Ukraine!

Yep, I'm headed to the Ukraine in November for work. I've been blown away these past 4 months that I've been working in our Global Dept at how much God is doing around the world. Aparently there is a lot going on over around Russia and I'm excited about going to check it out. So, pray for me as there is a lot of work we need to do before we head over!

Peace out.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

hope we get to see you soon- before you head out of the country anyways!!!!! Hey- send me an email sometime- I want to help plan or atleast be a part of something for someone we both know- do you know who I am talking about??!=)

john and lindsey said...

wow, that is super cool. you are such a world traveler! :)