27 November 2006

Thankful for Christmas

I LOVE Thanksgiving and Christmas. You have an excuse to eat lots of good food, you get to be with your family (hopefully) and of course, it's time to prepare for the birth of our Savior.
How amazing sweet is that?


Thanksgiving lunch at my aunt's house. I think there were about 20 of us total!


My cousin, Karlin... she's so cute.


And another cousin, Alejandro. Don't you love that smile??


We finally got the (topless) tree at 205 decorated! Ain't it purty? :)


There is so much to look forward to at this time of year. It's amazing that we (in the states) get to begin the "holidays" with a day of being thankful. I just pray that this Christmas season will touch you like never before, that you will be able to see Christ as the Savior he came to earth to be.
It was an amazing miracle and he IS an amazing Lord.

No comments: