11 December 2006

Weekend at the Cabin


You know the weekend was fun when...

...there is an incriminating picture of John in the hot tub

...Jill almost caught a diaper on fire in the microwave

...Wes was really excited about figuring out just what was in those diapers during the shower

...we were sad when the Hillbilly putt-putt golf was closed

...we almost got a picture of 13.5 of us at Old Timey Pho-tos

...all of the noise in the house stopped when the steaks were ready

...all the noise started back once Nurts was in full swing!

...we got Josh on video doing a running man impression during a round of Cranium

...Allen survived not only meeting all of us at once but survived the entire weekend!

...we're already planning to go back next year for a 3 day weekend!

I love my girls!!
(but we really missed Leslie (&Philip) and Brooke!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun!

jill said...

I miss you guys! I had sooo much fun, AND I got to see Leslie (breifly) at the mall in gville before christmas! That just makes my holiday season!