24 January 2007

AI in MS

So I flew down to Mississippi today for work and will be here until Saturday. I'm actually staying with a co-worker who is a good friend of mine. We've been out of the country together a couple of times and in those situations you usually end up loving or hating the person. Lucky for me it's not the latter! ha!

Anyway, we went to the gym tonight so I could rack up some more steps. Oh, and get some exercise. :) Anyway, we ran back by the house after a worship service at church before going to the gym to pick up some extra head phones b/c according to rumor, this gym had tvs attached to each treadmill, stairmaster, eliptical machine and bike. I was thinking, ok, this will be good b/c I'm used to watching tv while I run/work out after work. Well, it's Wednesday people, and I'm going to admit something... I'm an American Idol junkie. I know, some of you who know me find this very hard to believe, but it's true. So, you can imagine my elation when we get to the gym, I find that the rumor about the tvs IS true and then I realize what time it is when I see someone already watching AI! WOOHOO! Struck gold on this one, I did.

Let's just say that a few wonderful voices and a few snarky comments from the lovely Simon Cowell helped me get through the 49 minutes on the treadmill today. Thanks, AI! hahahaha!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i find it sooo much easier to exercise when i can watch tv!!!! glad you got to catch AI!!!!!! enjoy mississippi!