21 January 2007

Weekend in DC

First of all... it snowed today!! I know, you're jealous. People were slipping and sliding all over the roads and I saw more firetrucks and ambulances and heard more sirens today than I have in a long time. Scary. Anyway, I enjoyed the snow :) especially since I wasn't driving in it.

This is my grandparent's house. My great-grandfather bought this 1929 house in 1934 for $4,000! I'll let you imagine how much it's worth now...!

View from my mom's apartment balcony. Yay snow!

This morning at church my mom was ordained as a deacon. She is such a servant and loves people, so this is a perfect way for her to live out her faith. I'm so proud of her!


She sings in the choir... hence the robe :)

Today was my cousin Karlyn's 2nd birthday, so we celebrated with cake and ice cream and Tinker Bell. Check her out...




Finally, I got to see my other baby cousin, Alejandro. You know, it really stinks that the kids in my family aren't cute... ;)


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

GREAT PICS!! soo sorry I missed seeing you!! maybe we will try again- we are still sick- this is some nasty bug/cold Tal has- still running fevers and throwing up- the poor kid keeps going to the fridge wanting milk and food and all I am letting him have is water, pedialyte and applesauce, jello and crackers!!!!! but... we have gone about 12 hrs with any puke soo maybe tom?!?!!? I hope soo! atleast i didnt infect the greenville area with this bug!