29 June 2007

It's been a while...

I know. The last post doesn't really count as a "real post." So, here's what I've been up to this month...
June 8: Amy and I went to MS to help Myrna with her daughter's wedding. I took pictures at the rehersal, the dinner and the bridesmaid's lunch and then helped get the reception ready most of Saturday. I don't know that I've ever sliced so much bread, cut so much fruit, mixed so much tea, or washed so many dishes. But it was all worth it!

aren't they cute? and I washed a window too :)

The DELICIOUS cake. Chase and Holly!!

June 16: Marsha and Tyler's wedding!! It was so fun.
Butterflies were landing everywhere after the release!

Small group girls and the after-party downtown!

June 22: Headed up to Toronto to train Canadian churches on how to do Upward. Again, it's amazing that I get paid to help people reach kids and their families for Christ.

It was a really old (and cool) gym...

No comments: