12 August 2008

22 Cows

So, I decided that after posting about 24 Minutes and then 23 Days that I wanted to keep going with this arbitrary countdown. I'm not actually counting down to anything and there will probably be almost no correlation between the posts and I probably won't post everyday to make it a legit countdown, but why should that stop me? Besides, after my last post, there needed to be a little less seriousness going on here:)

I realized the other day that I never posted any pictures of the cow crossing that I saw in Northern Ireland! Tragic, I know. So, while I'm not totally sure whether there were 22 cows or 220 cows, here is proof of my cow-crossing experience. lol
Our lovely driver, Jenny, offered us the opportunity to get out of the car to get better pictures, but I politely declined. 1) I was in the backseat of a tiny european car. 2) it was raining and 3) while I'm ok with being "that american tourist" on occasion, I'd rather not do it in the rain. Besides, you still get to see the pictures and you still get the same idea. haha!
And see? The cows made it just fine and we were on our way.
And now you know that it takes approximately 22 cows approximately 15 minutes to cross the road in Northern Ireland.

No comments: