17 May 2006

Old Roommies!

OK, so Will wasn't ever technically a roommate (duh, he's a boy!) but he and Diana were together the whole time she and I lived together in Clemson. So, I got the pleasure of watching them date, get engaged and then get married 2 days after Diana and I graduated! It was an exciting last year and a half of college. Besides, Will cooked every once in a while and would even take out the trash, so I figured it was ok to keep him around ;)

They were in town this past weekend for a wedding and so Sunday (Mother's Day) we went to lunch with Diana's mom, did a little shopping while we waited for a table, and then stuffed ourselves with lunch and four very large desserts. Be forewarned... if you ever go to Mimi's Café, the desserts are delicious, but they are huge!

I love that I've been able to see so many old friends lately! I even got to talk to Leah on the phone today. She, Adam and their girls just moved to Clinton to be house parents to a group of girls and are doing well. But, I've met some fun new people in the past few weeks, so for the first time in a while life really isn't that boring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about info concerning your Old Youth Minister? Hmmmmm???