22 October 2006

Congrats Mr & Mrs Wright!

I've known Ryan since we were 8 years old and going to Fernwood Baptist where his dad was the pastor and we were in 3rd grade at Jesse Boyd. And now, he's off to Australia with his bride for 2 whole weeks! CONGRATS Ryan and Sarah!! The wedding was a blast... and like your dad said, "I hope this is the worst day of your marriage."

This was just before they left...

Dottie, me and mom at the reception.

Ryan's oldest sister, Kristi, brother-in-law, Lee and two nephews, Grayson and Landon.
Landon essentially turned out to be my date at the wedding... now if I could only find someone my age that liked me that much, I'd be set! haha!!

Ryan's other sister, Traci and her husband, Alan.

Mother and Father of the groom with the ring bearer, Grayson.

Meredith, Sarah and Traci at the reception.

No comments: