26 October 2006

Late 20s

This is the view from the second floor balcony at my office. How amazing is that? Not too bad for a birthday morning, huh?

So apparently, some people think that 27 is still your mid-twenties, which I'm completely fine with, but I had convinced myself that it was OK to be hitting my late twenties today and I don't know that I can revert back at the drop of a conversation. Oh well... God has done some amazing things these past 27 years and I am SO thankful for His GREATness. All in all, I don't think it really matters what "age" we are... God doesn't work on our timetable anyway. Besides, to be honest, I've enjoyed getting older... (notice I didn't say "growing up." haha!) I wouldn't be able to appreciate life if I stayed the same age for eternity. This adventure of life is much more exciting when you have age and experiences under your belt.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sabrina!

jill said...

Happy birthday! Did you get my card this year??? LOL!

Sabrina said...

Thanks guys... and yes, Jill I did get your card (on time) this year!! Thanks :)

Rebecca said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! That is a Beautiful view!!! hope you have a great birthday weekend=)

Anonymous said...

Sabrina - happy happy birthday!! hope it was amazing, and enjoy your weekend - and I know, the loss stunk, but oh well - you are still here and got to have a birthday, so that was cool, right?

Carla said...

happy belated birthday, sabrina!!! i totally knew about it because of my bday reminders on myspace! :) but then i forgot! POOOOOO!! well, i hope it was good...despite last night debacle. :(