03 October 2006

SC Tour for a Texan

My friend Arica was in town this past week from Texas, today is her last day here :( and we took a tour of SC. We went from Greenville to Clinton, to Walterboro, to Isle of Palms, to Charleston, back to G'ville, to Clemson, to Rock Hill, to Fort Mill to Spartanburg and finally back to Greenville. Whew!

Check it out...

Clinton was the first stop to see Adam and Leah (the girls were in school, so sad!).

This is Eric, my former youth minister. He's now pastoring a church in Walterboro called Beadon Baptist. It was my first trip to that part of the state. He showed us around. It took about 10 minutes.


Isle of Palms!!

One of our goofy pictures.

We got this shirt for her only a few hours after she landed in SC!!
I mean, she needed something to wear to the game on Saturday...


Sunday night was Family Night with the Greens... just like old times. Except for the part of us NOT being in Belgium. Rock Hill is a tad bit different than Brussels. But only a by a little...

Our last stop was in Fort Mill to see my brother. But, since you can only upload 6 pictures in one post, I'll have to post that one of him and me later.

But, it was WONDERFUL to have Arica here and I wish God would call her to SC, but I know He's using her tremendously out in Texas. Oh well, at least we're on the same continent for the moment and can call whenever we want!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet, my friend. I have had a blast hanging out with you! Thanks for showing me all around your great state...it's definitely a close second to Texas. =) ~arica

john and lindsey said...

sabrina -
thanks for inviting me last night. i had a lot of fun. it was great meeting arica, too. talk to you soon, girl - don't forget to get me a list of your favorite goodies!
lindsey