21 May 2007

The Future MRS. NEELY!

CONGRATS ROBERT AND LINDSAY!!
It happened this past Thursday evening but I had to wait until Lindsay told as many people herself as she could... Robert proposed in CLEMSON this past Thursday and Lindsay said YES YES YES YES!Robert took Lindsay to dinner w/out telling anyone where they were going... While I didn't know the destination, I had an inkling that a diamond would be given that night. At 9:39pm Thursday during Grey's Anatomy, I got a text from Lindsay saying that Kelly and I should go to her parent's house by 10pm. My response? OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!! It was fun to celebrate with them and her parents and Kelly that very night!

Here are some other pics from the weekend:

Telling Mrs. Shirley the news...
Showing off the bling with Catherine...I think this is my favorite shot of the weekend... with Tammy at Relay for Life!Ashley stopped by on Saturday....
Jenn sent Lindz some fun stuff in the mail to help get her ready!

I don't think they've really stopped smiling yet :)

2 comments:

emily said...

yay! i've been waiting for lindsay's post so this was very nice:o) fun fun!!!

Rebecca said...

soo cute- and very exciting!! great pics Sabrina