28 May 2007

My Memorial Day Weekend

It's been a crazy busy weekend but as I laid by the pool this afternoon thinking about it all, I realized how amazing the whole thing was.

Thursday: trip to Rock Hill to see Brandon Green graduate from high school. Brandon is the son of the missionaries I worked with in Belgium and they have become like family to me. I laugh so much when I'm with them and Thursday was no exception!
Before:

After:

Friday: I drove up to Tennessee to take pictures for my friend, Melody, as she married the love of her life, Logan. It was so much fun and the only regret of the weekend was that our friend Melissa couldn't be there too :( Other than that, it was a blast to see where Melody grew up and to meet her friends that I've been hearing about for the past three years that I've known her! CONGRATS MELODY AND LOGAN!!




Sunday: On my way back to SC I drove through ATL to meet a friend for lunch. Well, about 20 minutes outside of Marietta, my check engine light comes on. Awesome! I just prayed that I would make it to ATL so that I wouldn't be stranded on the side of I-75. As I'm getting off the interstate my check oil light came on. Cool, huh? After lunch we checked my oil and turns out I had almost none. So, we went to Wal-Mart to get some oil, which obviously helped. But, the check engine light was still on. Long story short, we took my car to Pep Boys and after about 45 minutes or so, they changed the oil and the engine light went off. Turns out I had gotten the wrong kind of oil. Oops! So, I finally made it home around 8pm, all in one piece and my car doing well.

Monday: RELAXATION! Got up around 10:30am when Lindsay woke me up to go wedding dress shopping. So fun! Then, Kelly and I went to lay out by the pool for a couple hours and I then washed my car before coming in for dinner.

I just wish this "weekend" could last for another few days!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

great shots, sabrina! if you are ever interested in second shooting, just let me know! :)